Dragon's Blood

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shunt2011

Moderator Emeritus
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am out of Dragon's Blood and would like to make it again but can't remember where I got the FO from the first time. Looking for suggestions on who has the best DB. It has been a pretty good seller in the past and time to revive it.

Thank you for your input!!

Last edited:
I can beat B&B's Dragon's. Calcandlesupply.com had a DB made for me and it is fantastic. Yes it is body safe. DB has been my best seller for years and this is the best I have ever had. PureFragranceoils.com is the second best and I have tried many DB's. Neither are cheapie fo's, but not outrages in price

Saffire Blue has it. But the reviews say it doesn't work too well in CP soaps....

I purchased db from natures garden, but I have yet to soap it yet. Smells great.

"...Calcandlesupply.com had a DB made for me and it is fantastic...."

Must have been a special scent they don't normally stock? I looked and it's not listed on their website. :(

I'll have try then next. My son loves it. Made him some shea whip with it, the scent lasts all day

"...Calcandlesupply.com had a DB made for me and it is fantastic...."

Must have been a special scent they don't normally stock? I looked and it's not listed on their website. :(
He has the worst darn website and he does have it in stock. Should just take a call. I am thinking he has not put it up because he is not crazy about the fo and has not candle tested it. I keep telling him soapmakers love DB and he does not have to love it only sell it! I am afraid I will have to buy the min he has to order from the fo house after this batch runs out. I will keep nagging him to get it up on the site.

"...He has the worst darn website and he does have it in stock. Should just take a call...."

Okay! Thanks, Carolyn. I was really wondering about that. Like I've mentioned before, I'm "soaping scent challenged" and appreciate guidance from folks who have a clue! :)

Thank you so much for the suggestions. I do have NG's but not quite what I was wanting. I will try the other suggestions. I love DB and I have found that it sells well.

DeeAnna I just received a response that they do have it at Cal Candle and I just need to let them know if I want it. It's 24.50 lb.. So I think I will place an order and give it a try.

Thank you again Carolyn!!

Carolyn - The only DB fragrance I have smelled is the one from BB. I have a bottle from them I've had for 2 years that has never been used since I did not like the smell. Does the CalCandle DB smell similar? I'm just curious if they all smell similar. I'm intrigued, but don't want another bottle of FO. Do you have it on your site? I will buy a piece if you do to see if I like it.

Carolyn - The only DB fragrance I have smelled is the one from BB. I have a bottle from them I've had for 2 years that has never been used since I did not like the smell. Does the CalCandle DB smell similar? I'm just curious if they all smell similar. I'm intrigued, but don't want another bottle of FO. Do you have it on your site? I will buy a piece if you do to see if I like it.

If you pm me your address I will send you out a little flower sample soap if you like. I think it is up on the site, my daughter takes care of the site and I know not all my soaps are up. Be more than glad to send you out a couple of sample soapies.

What does DB smell like I have never heard of it before, I would like to try some x

Latest posts

Back