Sapphire Blue

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neve

Reaction score
It says 5 days order fulfillment - my order from 11/25 still says in fulfillment. Anyone else finding it taking way longer than 5 days? Is it always this slow?

I'm not going to get my stuff made before Christmas at this rate!

Yes it's busy season. Their orders seem to be shipping slower but that's typical this time of year. I'd contact them just to be sure. You can pay the rush fee and have your order sooner.

Ugh. Again. Seven business days and my order still says 'in fulfillment'. And my voyageur order has an item on backorder so that's delayed too. At least they called me, I love their CS. I chose to wait because I need that item.

The Saffire Blue home page says several business days, but seven?

I can't do any soaping!!! Are there ANY fast suppliers in Canada?

Thanks I've never tried Canwax. I wanted a silicon loaf mould and NDA has been out of stock for a while but Saffire had it.

A shop is very keen to buy soaps from me and I was rather unprepared for that so I had to do a big order. I can't even do the lip balm until this stuff comes in and I'm meeting the shop owner on Friday. I will have to tell her it's gonna be at least another month for soaps. I should have said no...

I really don't want to either. Not worth it for me. A friend went and showed this store my soaps without even asking me if it was what I wanted ! I'm not ready to sell and too busy to make much soap. I was only planning on maybe a small table at farmers markets. I'm really not interested in selling wholesale.

Oh well I hope the sale at least covers the cost of supplies and I have some oils left over.

I don't intend to make soap every single day. If I don't have it in stock so be it. It's a hobby I'm quite busy enough with my actual business.

Latest posts

Back