Lanolin

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PippiL

Reaction score
My niece is using products with lanolin in it, I would like to try it out and make some lotion and lip balm, but it is hard to find info anywhere.
I would like to know a supplier with the least smelling lanolin and how to use it.
Thank you:D

i bought my lanolin from NDA. so far so good. i love lanolin in soaps, i made a facial soap with egg and lanolin and i am in loooovveee with how soft the lather feels on my face.

I am drooling over the thought of egg and lanolin. I might try to make some tonight. Can I ask about what percentages you used seven? I think they would be just heavenly together.

Sounds like a great soap Seven although I cannot use lanolin myself it is a very nice ingredient. I have used lanolin butter from wsp and really like the texture of it. I use a lot of powdered egg and find it so much easier to use.

How to add lanolin to soap recipes?

What the best way to use lanolin to soap and how much? Is it calculated with your oils or added as an additive after the cook? If it's added as an additive, then how much ppo?

I have a little that I would like to add to my shaving soap recipe. I just haven't the foggiest as to how....

Cherrie.

Back