Help to make better body butter

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also remember that if you are whipping it, it will weigh less than 8 oz in the jar as you are adding quite a bit of air to the mixture. So, in an 8oz jar you won't add 8 oz of product.

Seawolfe,

If I wanted to make a 8 oz jar of your recipe for the whipped body butter, how do you know how much of all ingredients to use?? And why is your butter green?? lol
Hemp oil will make it green
Kathie, if you have not made emulisified lotion before you may not be ready for the one Seven mentioned. It does sound like a nice one but also takes several of Lotion Crafters products to make it, which is logical since it is their recipe. Here is the link for the recipe lotioncrafter.com/formulary/Body Butter Bliss.pdf

Last edited:
Dorymae, how much do you make at one time. And I am going to forego the kit idea. I probably do have some of the ingredients already. thank you.

Kathie

Oh boy! Well now I make a batch of 80 oz at a time, but I sell my body butter so I mix up a batch and then fragrance it and package it as it is ordered.

I sell it in 2oz, 4oz, and 6oz containers.

Latest posts

Back