Had an MRI yesterday

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodi

Reaction score
Boy was that wild! So noisy: 20 minutes of lying in a tight tube, only inches from my nose. Industrial-type noises the whole time, sounding like jackhammers, sirens, hammering, wailing sirens etc.....haven't heard sounds like those since I lived in the big city of Montreal.

Only lasted 20 minutes, but I felt dizzy afterwards, so hubs took me out for a juicy, grounding hamburger (from Harveys - do you have those?) They are char broiled and large. I only ate half of mine, but it as so gooooood.

Then we bought a movie: "Moonstruck" with Cher and Nicholas Cage (1987)....a schmaltzy chick flick with an Italian family - just loved it!

My doc will have the results in 10 days. Not sure what he can do about worn discs in the neck, but.....will be good to have a chat with him.

I would not expect them to be noisy, maybe a light hum. I find that odd.

Woodi said:
Boy was that wild! So noisy: 20 minutes of lying in a tight tube, only inches from my nose. Industrial-type noises the whole time, sounding like jackhammers, sirens, hammering, wailing sirens etc.....haven't heard sounds like those since I lived in the big city of Montreal.

Only lasted 20 minutes, but I felt dizzy afterwards, so hubs took me out for a juicy, grounding hamburger (from Harveys - do you have those?) They are char broiled and large. I only ate half of mine, but it as so gooooood.

Then we bought a movie: "Moonstruck" with Cher and Nicholas Cage (1987)....a schmaltzy chick flick with an Italian family - just loved it!

My doc will have the results in 10 days. Not sure what he can do about worn discs in the neck, but.....will be good to have a chat with him.

awwww hope it goes well for you babe...id give you a massage if I lived closer :) :)

My mom is obsessed with moonstruck and constantly quotes from it lol...

I had an MRI several years ago (can't remember now what for) and I will never forget the experience! I'm not claustrophobic at all and decided to go ahead with the MRI. They put me in that very enclosed space, with all those funky noises for 45 minutes!! Never again! I was getting ready to go all wonky on them. Talk about confined spaces! When they finally pulled me out I told the guy I would NEVER do that again.

They have open MRI test facilities in my area now and if I ever need another one that will be my choice.

Latest posts

Back