I love my day job...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tabitha

Reaction score
This is spring break so I had kids in today painting pottery. Tomorrow we do M&P soap & Thursday we are making Alice in Wonderland portraits.

Can you post some pics of your shop! I would love to see it. Although you don't live TOO far if I ever get an itch for rat killing.

I am not open for retail anymore. I did have a 3,000 sq foot sales floor for crafts & art consignment. I reduced that down to just the craft room and hold classes in it. It wasn't worth the time effort keeping the shop open 6 days a week. Now we are just open for classes & parties. Someday that may change.

Outside... We have the corner building that looks kind of pink as well as the second building where the door is. Each building is 25 feet wide. The wall was removed between the two in the front portion.

Play room...

Pottery painting area...

Booths...

Booths...

Booths

Front door...

When the Jonas brother's came to town to do a retro photo shoot.

We made M&P soap yesterday. It's harder to do with kids than painting.

Fish in a bag...

Soapsicles...

Alice in Wonderland bars... heart, diamond, spades & clubs ice cube tray molds from the Dollar Tree Store...

Spring break at art class is live Valentine's Day at a flower shop. I survived but my shop is tore up!

Back