What a week so far

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greenman

Reaction score
First off on saturday I attempted my 1st batch of oven hot processed soap. Well let me just say that though my pan was 3X (instead of 2X) the size of the batch, and it had only been in the oven 5 min I had a huge mess. I places it in theoven, went to measure my scent and heard a plop plp plop sound, I ran to the oven opened it and oh boy what a mess. As it was a chocolate based soap, my SO said it looked like a brownie vomited in the oven. (Pics comming soon)

Then I open my web site yesterday, and at 10:00 PM I get an email from a friend that the shopping cart is not working, and my Bath bomb page it acting funny. It seems sometime yesterday that Cart32 decided to delete my account out of the blue. (they are fixing it today). Deleting the shopping cart corrupted my bath bomb page. So I have puulled down the bath bomb page, i'll fix that today. they are fixing the shopping cart.

On top of that my real work has been having major issues, with our printers. Three people in the offices have had deaths in the family. Lets just hope things change soon.

Is it friday yet?

~Cheers
Roy

P.S. At least things cannot get much worse, and tomorrow is another day.

I hope you have a much better "remainder of the week".

I always thought that the more I need a printer, the more likely it is to break or get jammed.

Keep your chin up.

April

Sorry about your bummer week Roy. It has to get better, can't get a whole lot worse. Good to see another MI soaper active on this forum. I applied to do the MSU show by you this May. Hope it goes well. Take care and make more soap.

Bruce

Back