YAY! My site is up.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there:

I love the Greenman. When I first saw your name I was wondering if you were referring to the Green Man that I've seen all over churches in England. And yes, you were.

I love the names of the soaps and the soap formulations are chock full of wonderful combinations.

Congratulations to you. I wish you the very best with your new enterprise.

Warm regards,

April

WOW!!! now THAT is a nice clean (pardon the pun) site to look around on. I especially love the products page with all the info you supplied.

Will you be putting pics up for your scrubs and rest of your products? either way I think it all looks great.

Aye the other pages will get photos, I have lost a number of pics, so as I take more I'll post them.

Thanks for the feedback all.

~Cheers

Roy

I just read your About Us page. This is a really good story...your products grew from love... It touched my heart. I hope that people read it first to learn that there is an extra ingredient in everything that you make.

Regards,

April

What a neat page! I would be so proud if I were you!

I loved reading the descriptions of all the different scents. I'm sure you will do very well in business :)

just curious... how much tea do you get for $5?? there are no units of measurement listed!?!

those look like some awesome blends!!

This site looks really nice. I especially appreciate the time you took in writing your descriptions of your products and scents.

Two VERY minor notes...
1. Your body scrub page has a typo - "body scrubs should be used within one moth of their first use"
2. In your shopping cart your link to continue shopping is almost the same color as the background and almost disappears.

I'm exploring shopping cart services... are you happy with cart32?

Back