Hello

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aboring0392

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm an absolute newbie here. I haven't even made soap yet. Well I have done a melt and pour. Anyhow I am slowly gathering my supplies to start soaping. I have been doing my research and am almost ready to try my hand at a cold process soap. Just waiting for my daughter to go back to school so I can make soap safely.I want to start soaping because I have so many friends and family with terrible skin conditions, and may be caused by some of the toxins found in our skin care. I also had looked at the bottle of the soap my husband and I were using and after researching the ingredients I saw that there was a risk of infertility. WHAT !!! Im tired of being poisoned by big corps and ready to make the change to more natural even if it means handmade. Anyhow, I just wanted to pop in and give a short introduction. I am so eager to start soaping and will continue to research obsessively until the time arrives.

Welcome to the forum! You will love it here! I am a soap addict....yes I admit it! I make about 4-5 batches every week right now. Fall festivals coming up! Want to be ready. You will learn so much here. Have fun!

Latest posts

Back