Bottles!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kittish

Enthusiastic Newbie
Reaction score
Just got my order in from Best Bottles Nemat International. I got three dozen 1ml sample size vials, a dozen 3 ml spray bottles, a dozen 5 ml refillable metal shell purse atomizers and a dozen pretty half ounce glass spray bottles (also refillable), plus organza bags to put the perfumes and related items I'm going to make in for gifting. I liked that they have an option you can choose to ship in USPS flat rate boxes if your order will fit into one (brings the shipping fees down, potentially quite a bit). Their shipping is pretty fast, too. I got my order in less than a week.

Next month I'll be able to get all of my oils to actually start mixing perfume. Planning on one very sweet floral, hopefully with clear notes of rose and jasmine, one outdoorsy woody, resinous balsamic type, one bright and citrusy, and one fruity type to start with. I'll also be inviting sisters and mother in law to come and give direct input on what sorts of blends each of them likes. I hope to be able to develop a personalized scent for each of them that I can use in perfume, lotion bars, and possibly even soap.

I'm kind of looking around for some place I can have custom labels made, but the rub is that I only need maybe two dozen or so. Every place I've seen so far sells them by the roll, which is like 1000. Might wind up making my own, I can get Avery printable labels at the local Wally.

I'm kind of looking around for some place I can have custom labels made, but the rub is that I only need maybe two dozen or so. Every place I've seen so far sells them by the roll, which is like 1000. Might wind up making my own, I can get Avery printable labels at the local Wally.

You can try Rippedsheets. We used to use them when we were doing prototype/spec work for other companies. Their labels are high quality. We were paying I think about $2.00 a label and were having 10-20 labels made at a time. I think they've gone to charging a setup fee now. But still, probably much better than having 1000 labels printed.

Back