How did you find us?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How did you find us?

• Total voters
I was referred

After experiencing a less-than-great reception at another soap forum, a helpful member suggested this one.

Thanks for being here!

Google!

Hello there! I'm Lane and I am addicted to making soap....

I found this soap forum because I was looking for information from REAL people who really make soap...(even tho I STILL haven't asked the gel phase question that brought me here...) I instantly became addicted to the wonderful personalities in this forum! Honestly, this site has answered MORE questions for me in only four days verses two months of internet research. The format here is amazing, it's actual discussions with all levels of soapers, rather than a bunch of fighting method techniques like some other forums!!

Thanks!!

How I found your forum

I'm brand-new to soapmaking - am about to stir up my very first batch! Have been reading various recipes/techniques for some time and discovered, when buying my ingredients, an unfamiliar brand of lye named Rooto. I plugged it into Google to find out if it was bona fide stuff & useful for soapmaking - voila! Your forum had a topic on Rooto that answered my question.

At Google, I typed in "soap making forum", looking for some people to get advice from - LO AND BEHOLD! soapmakingforum.com :lol:

I googled something to do with soaps...and it led me to your educated answers!

So glad to find you!

:)

Back