What made you pick your avatar/ username?!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s so cool! I used to crochet with my grandma. God bless her. She never crocheted dragons though!
It’s just single crochet, increase, and decrease stitches. It takes time and following the pattern exactly, but any intermediate crocheter could do it. I was a beginner when I did my first dragon and it was hard for me because I didn’t know how to read a pattern before that day, but I worked through it and loved it!

It’s just single crochet, increase, and decrease stitches. It takes time and following the pattern exactly, but any intermediate crocheter could do it. I was a beginner when I did my first dragon and it was hard for me because I didn’t know how to read a pattern before that day, but I worked through it and loved it!
That’s very clever! I talk with a girlfriend about picking up crocheting again. But the soap project and others have me busy. You’ve inspired me!

LizzardBlizzard because I go by Lizzie usually, and I have friends that call me Lizard Blizzard when the winter weather is bad to be funny 😂 my avatar is a painting my grandmother made in 1964. I'm an acrylic/ink/watercolor artist also so I love to rotate my avatars through art I've painted or acquired.

Obsessed with body wash.

Not loving my office job so I’m selling all natural soap instead.
I’ve also trained combat sports for years.

That said, I do draw the line at using liposuction fat for soap making.
1706909701524.png

Back