Brochure printing?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AshleyR

Reaction score
Can anyone suggest a place to have my brochures printed?

They are full colour and double sided. Both places I have looked into locally are charging me $1.10+ per brochure. That's kinda pricy!

There must be a place that someone knows of that prints off stuff like this for companies in bulk? If you know of anywhere, please let me know. :)

I have tried Vistaprint but even they only have 25 for free during their "special offers". I would have to make seperate orders and pay for shipping multiple times to be able to get enough brochures for "free".

I'm hoping to find a company that specializes in mass production of stuff like this so I can have several hundred printed.

Suggestions???

TIA! :)

I print my own using a Print Master program I got for $30. It has features set in it just for printing brochures. I print mine double sided tri-fold. Printing them takes some time but if you add a new product or drop one you can make a couple of changes on your computer and they are updated just like that.

Bruce

Ashley - Vista prints brochures at a fairly reasonable price for larger quanities so it might be worth a second look!

Back