Hello

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Satine

Reaction score
Another new one is here :)
Im from Denmark, Im married and have a lot of kids (3 of my own and my hubby has 2)

I have been looking on youtube a lot, to see how to do this. So now I figure it is time for me to buy some stuff and get started :smile:

I want to make a soap to my hubbys really dirty hands lol And for my kids and for my old skin as well - but I might have to start with making for my kids :)

Thx for accepting me in here :)

Satine

Nice to meet you and enjoy your soaping journey! You will never look at containers again and not think "Can I soap with it?"

Welcome, Satine!

I have been looking on youtube a lot, to see how to do this.
LOL I always find YouTube entertaining, but it's not the best place to learn how to make soap. Some soapers take their "Mad Scientist" persona a little too far in experimenting with one thing or another.

There are a lot of good places to learn soap making on line - have a look at the places featured in that Topic in the Beginner's forum. Or you might try one of my favorite soap blogs... Amanda & Benjamin at Lovin' Soap Studio. They not only make soap, but they also travel to third world countries to teach women to be self sufficient by learning to make soap. They use the money from sales of their products to finance this endeavor. A worthy cause. Here's a link to get started:

LOVIN' SOAP - COLD PROCESS SOAP MAKING GUIDE
An Excellent overview of everything about making CP soap
http://www.lovinsoap.com/cold-process-soap-making-guide/

Back