Fragrance testers misc.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lbrown123

Reaction score
I am finally testing some FO that I loved OB. I could not figure out the peak chart on the I pad so I thought I would share with you guys.

Georgia Peach, Peak, no disc. No accelerate. After cure light scent of play dough not for CP

Posh Petals, the sage, no disc, slight accelerate, very clean you can smell the rose and citrus. Really nice fragrance. I will try it on the customers next.

Lilikoi, the sage, no disc, no accelerate, very light, a bit sweet, it's ok but I won't buy it again

Sensual, the sage, medium brown, no accelerate, spicy, a bit like Karma I would consider it a manly fragrance if I had to pick I would say sandalwood is the primary note but the blend together is great. My husband loved it.

Just for you, the sage, no disc, gardenia, lilac, very light OB and after cure

Alien, BB, tan, slight accelerate, manly, I mainly am picking up the cedarwood, cashmere, and jasmine. Nice FO

Island escape BB, tan, slight accelerate, I am not sure what a tamarind is but I think of pineapples! Very Sweet. Light. It's ok

Dogwood and Ginger blossom, BB, no disc, no accelerate, it's a lovely floral blend,a feminine perfume type, I can't describe it but I will order it again.

8th and ocean, Nurture, no disc, med accelerate, clean, spa scent, tiny hint of floral. Very nice scent

Sexy little thing, WSP, no disc, slight accelerate, jasmine, Apple, a fruity perfume smell, I like it I just don't love it.

Cranberry fig, WSP, tan, slight accelerate, OB this was nice but in CP yuck. Play dough

Fruity Loops WSP, tan, med accelerate, smelled chemically during cure but now just fruity and sweet. Not the best dupe of this I have tried.

Melon Ball, WSP, no disc, med accelerate, it smells like cucumber melon. Maybe a bit light. OB was more melon. This has changed with cure. I don't like it but I hate cucumber melon Fragrance.

I am finally testing some FO that I loved OB. I could not figure out the peak chart on the I pad so I thought I would share with you guys.

When you referenced the peak chart, did you mean the fragrance oil review chart? Getting these fragrances included there would be helpful. I know I look there when I'm looking for information on a fragrance oil.

Thanks for posting your findings. More information is always helpful!!

Latest posts

Back