How did you find us?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How did you find us?

• Total voters
Thank you. Newbie soaper and hooked completely. Currently looking for suppliers in Canada and building up my inventory. With a goal of having a studio in my home one day. Look forward to getting too know the fellows soap makers out there.

Yes I searched for soap on the App Store.

Best thing I ever did.

Just can't find out how to change my profile picture or seen the amount of posts I've done.

When doing searches on Google about different soaping ideas or questions, often among the results SMF discussions come up. Finally I decided to join because I have been reading here so often and found this group to be so kind and supportive to each other, as well as a fount of useful information.

Tapatalk

I like tapatalk for some forums, started with them for a beekeeping forum. One day looked up soap and found SMF. Was already part of dish via recommendation from my daughter. :)

Amazingly when I did a google search for a Soap Making Forum, this site was the first thing that turned up. I have been lurking here ever since (about a month and a half now).

A post was made in a Facebook group to YouTube video of a woman doing a "ribbon" technique

Hi!

thank goodness i found you! on google search :)
I have been making CP soap for a year and really love it. I just started making liquid soap and I think I love that more!
I have a question though - what does the "tongue zap" test feel like?
I have to make soap today, but I will probably end up checking out the forum instead lol!
Christi

thank goodness i found you! on google search :)

I have been making CP soap for a year and really love it. I just started making liquid soap and I think I love that more!

I have a question though - what does the "tongue zap" test feel like?

I have to make soap today, but I will probably end up checking out the forum instead lol!

Christi

It feels like when you touch your tongue on a 9 volt battery. I've only been zapped once. It's not bad but you certainly know you've been zapped.

Found forum using Goggle Chrome

Hi,
I goggled melt and pour and humidity and I found this forum. Great site.

Back