A great site to buy oils from

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I was looking for a pure undilouted fragrance company and I came across a site through a friend of mines called purescentoils.com. I just ordered some fragrance from this guy and I am so pleased with my purchase I had to tell some people who know and love fragrance oils.

No I have been buying from this guy for like 1 year before he had a site and I just want to help him out by letting people know about his business. He's a really good guy and he is truthful.

I found out after I made the first post the site was owned buy my supplyer

I tried purescentoils.com doesnt work, do the have eos or fos?

$10.00 for one ounce will break my bank.

Same for butters/oils.

Thanks for posting though.

HOLY CRAP. 1 oz of Acqua Di Gio (Giorgio Armani type) from that site is TEN DOLLARS??? And a pound is $58?

SOS only charges $3.46/ounce and $21 for a pound. and heck, Scent Work's patchouli-heavy Instant Karma is only $7 per ounce.

But thanks, never hurts to advertise your stuff. Good luck.

Me again. Ilooked a bit more closely at your site and noted that your disclaimer is identical to that of your supplier. Do they know you lifted their verbiage?

Same text, same pictures same products , different prices...
http://www.exoticfragrances.com/default.asp

It's not my site its the guy i buy from site. I looked at his site I may just go with exoctic fragrances then if thats the case thanks for looking out carebear.

**** Dave, you've got pull. All the products are down from the site in minutes after our members tell you the prices are too high.

Coincidence?

You forgot all about the SMF Mod Super Powers.

PM me like a good little scent seller and I'll clean up this thread and move it to the Supplier's Forum where SUPPLIERS are welcome to post links to THEIR OWN sites.

Hello my name is David Mayo and I want to apologize to you guys if you feel like my prices are high. I am just starting out with this business and I set prices where I can make a little profit off of the items I buy. If I sell them for what I pay for them then I wouldnt make any money. But please forgive me and if there is any way you can help me redeem myself I would appricate it. Thanks alot.

Im not the type of person who likes to make my customers feel like they have been swindled. I really didnt expect to get so many people calling me saying they are unsatisfied with my services :(

Ok, Dudes. Didn't you read the part about Super Powers?

Mods and Admins CAN SEE YOUR IP address!

Amazing. And now, Sir(s), we will meet in a secret circle to decide exactly what to do with you.

Thanks for the excitement, and here I thought it was going to be just another boring Monday.

D

Ok, fellas. We've decided to move the thread and lock it down.

You need to have a little conversation betwixt yourselves (oh how I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that one) and PM one of the mods or admins and let us know who stays/who goes. This Dave/David thing is creepy.

It's been decided to keep the thread intact so that anyone who searches out info on your site can see just exactly how 'truthful' you are. Hey, your words, not mine. Or were they his words? See, your dual personalities have me all confused.

One more thing... FWIW - When you lift the words, works and pictures from someone else's site and post them on your that's called STEALING.

Ya'll have nice day now.

Maybe we need a diddly-doo on how to introduce yourself as a supplier.

The above = FAIL.

Let's talk about how to succeed.

First of all in building your site...look around at what others are selling supplies for. Do a little market comparison. Most people on here are not going to spend $10/oz for a fragrance. Most people on here are not going to pay $8/8oz for shea butter. Do your research.

Now that you have your site up, products are at great prices...pictures are professional...and so on...it's time to introduce yourself to the forum.

We have a forum just for suppliers called "Supplier's Ad Forum". Go there...this is where you can post.

Here are some things to post that will get our attention:

Info about your new company
Info about you...are you a soapmaker? What experience do you have?
What can you offer us that we can't find on other supplier sites.

What do we love as a consumer?

Coupons
Fragrance Sample packs
Great customer service
Honesty

What we DON'T appreciate?

An unprofessional, hoping to get rich quick, liar that is here to deceive and play tricks.
We also don’t like it when suppliers pop in and drop their link real quick and never come back.

Come on in…tell us about yourself…contribute to the community and you’ll be really surprised at how many customers you could earn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back