Big hello from London uk

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gloopygloop

Reaction score
Hi everybody,
Sorry I forgot to say Hi when I joined a few weeks ago so here I am now with a big wave.

I am a male who has been soaping for about 17 years, don't sell and am quite happy that way cos I find it more pleasurable than stress of another job! plus I like to experiment and push things to their limits to find out for myself and dispel on occasions what I have read as gospel

I love this forum as it is so very knowledgeable, we never ever stop learning. Love, love the shaving soap thread, and yes I have read every page!:thumbup:

Hello, welcome to the forum... I recently made 50% shea soap and loved the feeling of trying something which is not widely done. I think going extreme is my near future,so would love to know your soapy adventures .. :D

Hi and welcome! 17 years... Amazing! I, too, are eager learner who will grab a front row seat in your class!!! :p
:bunny:

A lot of soap in the rubbish over the years, some saved rebatch,s and in between some nice ones too! I am still learning and I love the idea of trying something to see if something works, ahem hence some of the throw aways tee, hee! brainwaves or disaster you will see em here first.

A lot of soap in the rubbish over the years, some saved rebatch,s and in between some nice ones too! I am still learning and I love the idea of trying something to see if something works, ahem hence some of the throw aways tee, hee! brainwaves or disaster you will see em here first.

Brains and Volcanoes (and nice as well) ... give us them all! :mrgreen:

with lots of photos please ...

Nice hearing that 17 years in soap making.. I am new to this forum. Quite curious about soap making.

I hear that! I've been soaping for 13 years -- I used to be known as the rebatch queen -- and not cuz I was trying something experimental. :think: So don't be shy about asking for help in saving a batch...

Looking forward to your creations!

Latest posts

Back