I haven't forgotten you all!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My Mountain Soaps

Reaction score
Ok, so i have been MIA for a long while. When the weather gets good, my first love of gardening kicks in. I am always outside, and seldom on the computer anymore, till winter comes that is. So i hope you all are doing well. I havent made any soap in a while, i need to, otherwise my hubby and i will be pretty stinky here in a bit! well i hope everything is well, have i missed anything????:smile:

Well MMS, the soaping world never stops, but I'm with you that summer is meant to spent outside. That's why we soaped like mad all winter right, so we'd have plenty of stock through next fall?? Oh and think of the cure on that!

Job as well as spending time outside has limited my time here, too. School is out for the summer, so now I plan on making soap, too! (Still have a LOT to do outside, though!)

Welcome back MMS! Though I have not been making soaps but I am glad that I can come to SMF every day and read the posts and write comments.

I want to make Anna Maire's no-gooey Castile and Pilar's Moroccan/Beldi soap.

Meanwhile, I need to make MP Embossed graduation soaps for friends and family.

Too much to do and not enough time for me to do soaping!!

thanks everyone! carabou i thought of you the other day, there was a coffee product at sams titled "Caribou" and had an emblem of one. so atleast im thinking of you girls! :)

Latest posts

Back