No help me out.... Feeling sad!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shahzadsenior

Reaction score
I'm really sad bcz no one help me out in making proper soap making.
I have only one problem that my prepared soap have no enough foam(bubble).

I just need to know which ingredients i need to add in it for proper or appropriate bubbles.

Thanks
Shahzad Ahmad.

Okay, As Jstar pointed out, you were given a pretty much ideal starter recipe in response to your question before hand. Did you make it?

If you are looking for more theoretical thoughts, pretty much every post will have something regarding recipes in there which brings all of it together for you in a way that makes sense - it just takes time to look back through the forum.

Examples of oils that add more bubbles are coconut or castor. Adding infredients containing sugars can help to add bubbles.

People gave you all the help you needed in your last post though. If you don't change your base oil recipe you won't be able to improve the bubbles.

I'm really sad bcz no one help me out in making proper soap making.
I have only one problem that my prepared soap have no enough foam(bubble).

I just need to know which ingredients i need to add in it for proper or appropriate bubbles.

Thanks
Shahzad Ahmad.

Maybe are losing track of your thread? I'm quoting you so you will get a notification. Read peoples responses, you can click on "my threads" at the top of the page to see the threads you have started.

Ok i'm going to change basic oil. So which oil i have to use in soap that can make suitable bubbles ?
After that i will post pic of it for further advice.

If you are expecting us to give you a "recipe" that allows you to use 100% canola oil, it is not going to happen. You need other oils. Please note that the recipe you were given did not include canola oil at all.

Ok i'm going to change basic oil. So which oil i have to use in soap that can make suitable bubbles ?
After that i will post pic of it for further advice.

Ok, after multiple posts by others giving you straight out answers to your question, including a near perfect recipe, and posts with links to information you need, you haven't responded to them except to say you will change your basic oil from canola to.....what? The answer has been posted for you.

There are hundreds of resources here on this forum, as well as links from here to hundreds more.

The people I have met on this forum are some of the most helpful I have had the pleasure to come across, and I respect their expertise, and their advice.

Imo, you won't find many forums with people so willing to jump in there and help with whatever needs to be figured out...however they have worked many years perfecting their recipes, and have had to go thru many trials and errors to get to that point. They are more than willing to help you, however you need to be willing to learn..and that starts with research, visiting links, and reading the information.

I would have loved to have known about this forum and these people 3 years ago when I started out..however I didn't, and the other forums I came across were pretty tight lipped about any information they gave out..I basically started from scratch, and researched and read every bit of info I could get my hands on for the first 6 months or so before I even attempted to make a loaf of soap...I read so much till I thought my eyes would bleed.

Sorry, I dont mean to come across as snarky or offensive..that's not my intent..but you need to read, read, read..then take the information and advice given to you and put it into motion.

Latest posts

Back