Signing up for my first Festival!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ahutchins9

Reaction score
I found a festival that I am going to sign up for. It's not a very big one and only lasts for 6 hours. I will have 8 different soaps but not sure how much of each I should bring. I was thinking of doing 3 loafs of each which will be 57 bars of each scent totaling 456 bars of soap. Does this sound like enough or is it maybe to much? I also do not know if there will be other soap makers there. Also any other tips I should know about?

I wish you good luck on your festival! do you have any idea the head-count (attendance) for the previous year? these things are always so hard to plan for...sorry, others here with more experience will be of more help than i.

Unfortunately i don't :( i would probably guess no more than a couple thousand. I can probably shootout an email to find out

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Soap Making mobile app

well, whoever is sponsoring the event should have that info...imho, it's better to "over-estimate" sales than to be caught short.

Congratulations! I hope it goes well for you. I personally can't suggest an amount but I did help find some related posts for another person. Check the links on this post and see if the discussions are helpful for you. http://www.soapmakingforum.com/showthread.php?t=26671

However, I think 456 soaps sound like more than enough but as heartsong already mentioned it would be helpful to know the previous year's attendance.

Back