Farmers market 2013

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well those of you that haven't done Markets will have such a great time! I've been doing them for 13 years now and wouldn't trade it for anything! I am doing 3-4 week depending on what part of the month it is!
Make sure to bring lots of water and comfie shoes too. Do let us know how it went! I hope you get the "Market Bug" too!

Congrats! And free rent! Doesn't get any better than that!

hello i am new comers in thiscountry and town, i come from an island in indian ocean called mauritius.

i always wanted make soap and i have finally succeed in making them , have got 45 different soaps and looking forward to sell them,does anyone know about craft market in Illinois .

thanks for help :)))

I was so excited to to the farmers market in my small town, but it got cancelled at the last min...:( boo... the owner of the property was told by the insurance company that every vendor had to have 1 mil in liablity.. and it was going to cost an extra $1000 for each vendor... which none of the vendors could afford. So i applied to another farmers market that does have a soap vendor but they are only there for 4 weeks so hopefully i can get the rest of the season.....

Latest posts

Back