Looking for true tea FOs

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you think it smells like a darjeeling tea or does it smell more floral like the white tea FOs?

I poured 2 tea testers today, one from Nurture and the other from Flaming Candle. I still don't trust my nose 100% after the flu, but both of these have citrus and/or floral notes. They are definitely not straight black tea.

it smells like an oolong on the greener side, milk oolong maybe, its a little greener than formosa?, I havent actually smelled the white tea FOs!

I really like the BB Black Tea scent. But it's quite heavy on the tobacco scent(which I love). I personally don't think it smells much like tea.

That's the same thing I noted, even after the standard 6 week cure. Nurture's Afternoon Tea actually smells like a citrusy sweetened tea, now that I used some of it. I wish I had used a little more of it though. The smell is going to be a little light, even for my nose.

Good golly, there's so much to comb through here! :lol: Thanks for all the input folks, I really appreciate all of it :D

@artemis - I have been playing with blends actually, yes! I'd love to make some SPN teas sometime, just got to dust off the tablet for the art part of it all!

Latest posts

Back