A sewing thought

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You didn't explain what you have in mind. There are wallets and there are wallets -- this question is like someone asking "what's wrong with my soap?" and not giving any more detail than that. What do you want?

Last edited:
Bi fold men's Standard With the card holder slots no pictures holders.
I do have a reason for asking.

"...I do have a reason for asking. ..."

Yes, I can see that. All I'm saying is you'll be less frustrated and get better answers if you ask a clear, detailed question.

Last edited:
No interest, So I guess I won't post a pattern for it. If there is interest I may post it.
Thanks for the come backs.

No interest, So I guess I won't post a pattern for it. If there is interest I may post it....

If you want something, doesn't it make sense to clearly explain what you want? And preferably in a way that doesn't sound borderline annoyed or petulant? I don't get why this needs to be such a mystery.

I just did the pattern and wasn't sure how it would turn so I didn't want to put the cart be for the horse. It is not bad. Made it out of vinyl. But it could be made out of material too.

I would think that sewing a wallet, any wallet, would be a challenge for me ... never even thought of it! It's nice to know, however, that some people are able to do that.

Back