• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dragon's Blood

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may have to do this again, but it is looking like I will have to purchase even more this time. My friend is having trouble with this particular manufacturer because they keep upping the minimums and price. They mentioned to him somewhere around 75 lbs this time around. So I will have to see. If I decide to tell him to get me a price and min I will see how much I can sell off. I do not need 75 lbs but am afraid to be caught without none. I may ask him to get me a quote next month

I'm interested in some too. I'd like to get a more consistent scent in my finished soap.

I made two deodorants with this DB in them. I think I'm going to change the name of this particular deodorant from "de Funk de Pits" to "Gee My Pits Smell Great!" Yeah. They sure do!!
I like that Teresa!! I am just backed up on getting things done lately, but will try. I have to get the ButterEZ replacement before I go for the 700 dollars worth of DB. If I can even get it in for that price

Back