Blackhead/Acne or pimple soap recipe needed

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deola

Reaction score
My kid sister has pimple/blackhead, please whoever knows a soap recipe that is really good for this can share. It will be highly appreciated.

Hello and welcome to the forum.

You may want to go to the introduction forum and introduce yourself and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been making soap etc.

Also, many will not be overly eager to share their recipes as we have worked long and hard on our recipes and kind of guard our secrets. However, if you scroll to the bottom of this post, you will see other topics related to your question you may find helpful.

Do you have a recipe in mind? If so, post it and we would be more than happy to help you with suggestions. There are many reasons and things that cause acne/blackheads and what works for one person may not work for another. It takes a lot of trial and error to find what works best from one to another. I know from experience what works for me may not work for your sister.

There is a lot of awesome information and people on this forum always willing to help.:smile:

Usually keeping the face clean and not to use pore blocking creams, and regular washing at least once a week with very soft brush, helps. Removing dead skin also help so facial scrub. For acne charcoal soap helps, :)
It is kind of strange you come here, and first post is asking for recepie :-(
Welcome to the forum

I have two teens ( need I say more) I make them a liquid soap ( you can find some basic recipes in the liquid soap forum) and I add tea tree oil to the paste. I dilute it to the consistency of shampoo or a little runnier. I put this in a jar with about 20 little cotton rounds then add more soap to cover.

They use this to clean their face whenever they have breakouts.

To clarify, I add tea tree oil to the paste and then dilute with water to the consistency of shampoo. . .

Last edited:
Tea tree essential oil and lemongrass essential oils are good! I've heard very good results from a 100% lard bar washed twice a day (morning and night). Hope you find what you're looking for! Good luck! :)

I really like this from Cathy Miller's page:
http://www.millersoap.com/soapallveg.html#AcneSoap

You may be able to get small quantities of herbs from a local health food store.

It is also very helpful to alternate - I alternate between three bars. A salt bar, this bar (or store-bought sulfur bar) and a regular bar.

Activated charcoal bentonite clay draws toxins from skin here's my black bar olive, coconut, palm, avocado, shea and cocoa butters castor oil coconut milk instead of water no fragrance

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1432638588.390549.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I use a salt bar on my face. 75% salt, 80% coconut oil, 15% avocado or olive, 5% castor and 20% superfat. Soaking the essential oils in salt overnig really helps to anchor the scent.

A 175% bar? You really do give it your all!

Back