Soaping 101 liquid soapmaking video?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it is perfectly okay to reactivate old threads. We have no rules against it.
@IrishLass (With apologies to the OP for the hijack) That's good to know! :thumbs: :D
So the Ban on Necroposting has been lifted? I'm asking because myself and a few other members make the effort to gently encourage new members to start a new thread when we notice it. So should we now back off doing that?

Also, if you don't mind my asking, I'm wondering what the status is on the Ban on Shampoo Bars and similar lye-based shampoos. Is that still forbidden? I'm asking because there seems to be a friendlier atmosphere around the subject lately. I have a few recipes to share and I want to make sure they aren't promptly deleted as has happened in the past. ☺ TIA

Also, if you don't mind my asking, I'm wondering what the status is on the Ban on Shampoo Bars and similar lye-based shampoos. Is that still forbidden? I'm asking because I have a few recipes to share and I want to make sure they aren't promptly deleted as has happened in the past. ☺ TIA
Did you post the recipes you mentioned wanting to share in another place? You may not be writing a book but I have a special place for all things Zany!

@IrishLass (With apologies to the OP for the hijack) That's good to know! :thumbs: :D
So the Ban on Necroposting has been lifted? I'm asking because myself and a few other members make the effort to gently encourage new members to start a new thread when we notice it. So should we now back off doing that?
I think the problem is the newer "similar threads" that appear at the bottom of the page. I know about necroposting, but stuff appears down there in the similar threads, it seems like that it came from a new post, question, or similar. So I think that it is not the persons fault for responding to it. It just looks like its an active topic.

No need to reprimand someone for thinking that they did something that was "banned". Its just there. I have done it myself thinking it was a recent topic...

Whenever I have done something outside of the forums rules, I got a private message from a moderator.

With apologies to @Catscankim this post has been deleted. I'm sorry it came across as offensive. My sincere intention was to agree with the statement. As you said, I missed the point. :oops:

Last edited:
Back