Soooo... anyone need a paper written??

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IanT

Reaction score
Looking to make some extra cash right now to help pay bills and I am very good at writing research papers, memos, communications, constructing powerpoint presentations...

feel free to PM me if you are interested...

Warm Regards,

Ian

wow ... I needed you last semester!

May take you up on this around ... April.... lol

tasha said:
wow ... I needed you last semester!

May take you up on this around ... April.... lol

Lol Im not going anywhere!!! :) Let me know!!! Im always down!!

PM me your fees (per word). I have a friend in 1st year Biology having a hard time.

Have you ever thought about selling pre-writes on ebay? I have thought about it :twisted: ...

BTW: Can you write A papers as well as B papers for those who do not want to be obvious about your 'tutoring?'

Tabitha said:
BTW: Can you write A papers as well as B papers for those who do not want to be obvious about your 'tutoring?'

absolutely!! :) Ive got loads of stuff I can send over as well for samples of my work :)

Haha I can't believe with all the moms in this forum no ones scolded you guys yet for "cheating"!

I'm not a mother yet so I shall refrain 8)

Carry on folks

Arynnah said:
Haha I can't believe with all the moms in this forum no ones scolded you guys yet for "cheating"!

I'm not a mother yet so I shall refrain 8)

Carry on folks

lol its not neccessarily "cheating" per se... its more ... delegating (lol like the way i justify that?)

lol

and it frees you up to do more time on studying something else :)

Back