Mandarin orange FO suggestions?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CTAnton

Reaction score
My neighbor has always been very into the citrus fruits...to dry, to eat and to smell. She just came back from Italy with a container of mandarin orange marmalade that well, I'm a nut for good marmalade and this was pure heaven! There were also mandarin scented "cream" soaps from the hotel that were great as well. I thought cream soaps were suppose to float but these didn't...doesn't matter...I'm hooked on the scent...definitely a single note...no papaya, lavender or additional notes..at least to my nose. Any suggestions folks?

Not mandarin, but nurture's satsuma is a single note orange that sticks well.

I second that. Nurture's Satsuma Orange is hands down the best orange FO I've ever smelled; and unlike orange EO's and some citrus FO's this one sticks. :)

It does fade a tad, although I prefer to think of it as "mellowing out". As a bonus there is no acceleration, and only a slight yellow discoloration that is easily covered with TD or micas if necessary.

I should perhaps clarify....I'm looking for something that has the smell of the rind more than the fruit...

Latest posts

Back