My Wedding Highlight Video in Tuscany

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaccart789

Reaction score
Hi my soap making friends...

Posted this in the non soap related area...I wanted to share my happiness. I was recently married in Tuscany, Italy (he is from Italy originally) and I just got my wedding highlight video. I wanted to share it with you, since I spend so much time on these boards and got to know a few of you.

Oh and one soapy thing... I made my favors! :)

If any of you are getting married in the near future, my videographer is from Canada Elle & Be Films.

Enjoy...

[ame]http://vimeo.com/104064451[/ame]

Last edited:
Beautiful, just breathtaking, how nice to have this to remember your special day, and share with others.

Oh that is so sweet! I hope the wedding day went as smoothly as the video portrays; the two of you look very much in love. Congratulations on your marriage. (And may I say you have very elegant tastes!)

Thank you so much for the love and taking the time to watch! Also, thank you for all the well wishes!!!

Wonderful, you looked stunning, every one did. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. I wish you never ending happiness :)) Congratulation !

I found myself getting teary watching your beautiful video, lol. (Not unusual for me at weddings). That was such an amazing setting for a gorgeous couple and romantic event. Congratulations and I wish you many, many joyous years of memories ahead! Thank you for sharing those moments with us :angel:

Latest posts

Back