This is me... connecting our names.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seven,

Thanks so much. They are sweet. You made my day, because I turned 70 last week:(

70? noooooooo!! :crazy: i seriously thought you are younger than that. i didn't put a number when i saw your pic, but 70 def did not come to mind.

i echoed the others, other than praying hard that god will let me live till 70, i would be very happy if i can look half as good as you when i reached that age :-D

Ahh! You guys are so nice. However, the grand children remind me of something I saw on T.V.
They are noisy little calendars! It's only our kids and grand kids that remind us of our age. (Well, maybe a few
aches and pains in the A.M.)

So, I am wondering...where are all the guy pictures? Surely you "men folk" aren't intimidated by all these
lovely young things!

Ahh! You guys are so nice. However, the grand children remind me of something I saw on T.V.
They are noisy little calendars! It's only our kids and grand kids that remind us of our age. (Well, maybe a few
aches and pains in the A.M.)

So, I am wondering...where are all the guy pictures? Surely you "men folk" aren't intimidated by all these
lovely young things!

Boy the kids and grand kids being loud calendars is sure the truth! :D

Everyone looks so good! Congrats on being 70! (I don't wanna say how good you look, although you do, because I am sure it's your inner light that shines through not the numbers on a calender.) So I am going to try to post a pic. Will see how it goes.

First one is my son, second one is me with one of my kids from school (I swear, normally I don't look like a Polish Gramma. But who doesn't love a Polish Gramma, I know I love mine.)

DSCF6225.jpg

1382912_569499509772330_820946474_n.jpg

Well, grandmas are all so wonderful. They come in many shapes and sizes, but all create such fond memories.
One of my grandmas was 4'11". She wore "funny duty shoes" and "old lady dresses". She was a hoot, and nobody (and I mean NOBODY)
crossed her. I can't even count the times I got a soapy dish cloth across my mouth for being sassy. However, I remember all the times
she would sew dresses for my little dolls from scraps by hand, or if at night I would sneak into her bed, there were always lifesaver mints
under the pillow.
Grandmas are special. You look like a very special grandma!!!

Opps, so sorry I thought you said you were a grandma. I shouldn't post after 7:00p.m.
I do think grandmas are really special people, you'll see!
Sorry I didn't read correctly:(

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess us men are a minority in the soaping world. I know there are some guys on here but maybe they're shy so I'll go first. This is me. I'm 36 and live in Florida. I have been a professional chef for many, many years and am slowly transitioning into building my hobby of soapmaking into a viable business so I can hopefully retire from the crazy restaurant life. ImageUploadedBySoap Making1403063343.397952.jpg

Well, I've discovered that not only do I have almost no pictures of myself, the ones I do have are abnormal. Oh well. One is of me goofing around with my mom, in 1950's garb, and the other is me on a more daily basis, sending a memory of Blue Razzberry Blow Pop's to a friend. My name is Amy.

IMG_1607.jpg

IMG_7591.jpg

All of you look really gorgeous and Donna don't look 70 at all ! I honestly thought maybe 55 ? May I know what's your secret ?
And here's a picture of me, I am Kelila and this is a photo that was taken last year at Rotorua, New Zealand ! I was there for my internship and since I went all the way to New Zealand for my internship, I might as well travel around !

IMG_5429.jpg

Last edited:
Back