You know you're a crazy soap person when...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ hahahahah THIS .. good one Moot, I was just about to do that!!!!!!!!!

... when you browse soap images on the internet saying, "I want to make that" .. "oo, I want to make THAT" ... "oooooooo, I really want to make THAT!!!" .. "ooo .. ooo .. gotta make that!"

How about when you wash one leg with soap a....the other leg with soap b...left arm with soap c and the right arm with soap d. ??? LOL Testing recipes.
Hey now! I actually did that at my last shower. Only 2 recipes though, I did the left half with my basil soap and the right half with my avocado soap. No joke, I was telling my bf about it when I got out of the shower.

When your dh can tell you how to make soap and never has taken the interest because you've been up all night watching soaping videos on YouTube, then end the day finding crock pots at thrift store for half off. No seriously my husband was quoting essential soaps....lol

Oh btw, my husband had to drag me out of goodwill...I was scanning for molds...lol...oh and a food processor to shred soaps.

You would not believe the amount of soaps I've heaped on my roommates LOL. Luckily they use handmade soap frequently anyway, one in particular so I've given her at least one bar of every soap I've made so far. She usually buys (or her husband buys for her) homemade soap from the farmers market (he sells produce and baked items). I think she's all set for the next few years and won't need to buy any new soap...

When this makes sense to you and it's all you need to know;

15% CO, 85% OO, 5% SF, 20g FO ppo, CPOP.

That has got to be the shortest written recipe I've seen yet lol

...When hubby stops at the store and tells you to stay in the car because he only needs ONE THING that costs 3.00 and if you go in it will take an hour and cost fifty times that.

Last edited:
when you happened to look up at the spice section, see annatto seeds for the first time ever, and hold back a squeal (that JUST happened to me today). now....planning something for annatto seeds!

Latest posts

Back