You know you're a crazy soap person when...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you et excited by a not quite perfectly layered bar (the rest are all perfect) because it an excuse to put it directly in the shower!

When you laugh hysterically at this thread.

When you agree with 50%+ of statements posted on this thread.

When mostly what you talk about is soap and one other subject.

When you wake up at 5 in the morning and get excited because you have time to do soapy things before everyone wakes up!

I should take a nap before everyone wakes up...

You know you're a crazy soap person when... As soon as you get the keys to your new house, you run in and pick out which room is going to be your soap room and start planning at that exact moment how you want it to look.

True story. Hubby and I just bought a house in June and that was the first thing I did. Lol

You know you're a crazy soap person when... As soon as you get the keys to your new house, you run in and pick out which room is going to be your soap room and start planning at that exact moment how you want it to look.

True story. Hubby and I just bought a house in June and that was the first thing I did. Lol

Yes, I understand! We bought a house a year ago last month, and "that room" was a requirement! It still does not "look" as I would eventually want, but it sure functions as a great soap room!

Yes, I understand! We bought a house a year ago last month, and "that room" was a requirement! It still does not "look" as I would eventually want, but it sure functions as a great soap room!

Lol, mine is coming along. Our house is a fixer upper, so we are still working on getting it fixed up before we can move in. I've been working on painting my soap room the past couple times we've went. The walls are mint green on the top and chocolate brown on the bottom. The ceiling will be mint green and I'm not sure how the floor will be done yet. Can't wait to get moved in and start using it lol.

When you are gleeful when 2 orders of EO's arrive on the same day.

Tomorrow I am heading to Sam's club for olive oil and then I am making another couple of batches of my best sellers.

Lol, mine is coming along. Our house is a fixer upper, so we are still working on getting it fixed up before we can move in. I've been working on painting my soap room the past couple times we've went. The walls are mint green on the top and chocolate brown on the bottom. The ceiling will be mint green and I'm not sure how the floor will be done yet. Can't wait to get moved in and start using it lol.

OOOHHHH! Chocolate mint! Sounds yummy! We certainly could have made more repairs to our fixer-upper before we moved in. But I am too much of a penny pincher to pay rent AND a house payment. That detracts from my soap supply order money!

OOOHHHH! Chocolate mint! Sounds yummy! We certainly could have made more repairs to our fixer-upper before we moved in. But I am too much of a penny pincher to pay rent AND a house payment. That detracts from my soap supply order money!

Lol our rent isn't very high. Our house payment is only $300 a month too, which will be paid off in 2018. A friend of my husband's owned it and he just couldn't take care of it anymore, so we got it for $12,800. It has been gutted for the most part, but it really doesn't bother me because we can make it exactly how we want it :)

When you set out to make 2-10 lb batches of soap and make a mistake and add the amount of coconut that should have been the OO and end up with a 5 gallon bucket full and are excited you get to make more soap. That is after you have a Kitten Love moment when you realize you made a mistake and then have to have help to fix the error. Happy soaping day for me.

ba ha ha... ^^^THAT!

I just reformulated my two basic recipes to use regular olive oil since I ran out of pomace. Usually that is only for cooking but as I have the two huge jugs from Costco... wellll... :p

Latest posts

Back