new from nebraska

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klspoultry

Reaction score
hello everyone!

VERY NEW to making soap and i am desperately looking for advice and help finding supplies. i plan on making goats milk soap, so i guess i am going the CP way. i already ordered my lye and now just need advice on what else to get.

about me:

i live on 10 acres in nebraska, i have 6 horses, 7 dogs, 10 cats, about 40 chickens, 8 ducks, 5 geese and 2 goats. quite the menagerie!!

Me too! I have just recently made my first GM batch...oh, and hello and welcome from Australia!

If you take a little time to read through all the old posts here on the forum you will learn so much about CP soaping - things you didn't even know you needed to know! Also use the search function at the top right of each page, type in goat and see what comes up.

Tanya :)

klspoultry said:
hello everyone!

VERY NEW to making soap and i am desperately looking for advice and help finding supplies. i plan on making goats milk soap, so i guess i am going the CP way. i already ordered my lye and now just need advice on what else to get.

about me:

i live on 10 acres in nebraska, i have 6 horses, 7 dogs, 10 cats, about 40 chickens, 8 ducks, 5 geese and 2 goats. quite the menagerie!!

thats awesome! I wish i had a farm (someday when i save enough cash!! )... so will you be using the milk from the goats you own in your soaps???

awesome!!

welcome to the forum!

Latest posts

Back