Hello from a mile high!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

catbinch

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I am very new to soap- just made my second batch yesterday in fact!
Im super excited about soap, and have some questions too. I hope to have fun with all of you!

Hello everyone!
I am very new to soap- just made my second batch yesterday in fact!
Im super excited about soap, and have some questions too. I hope to have fun with all of you!

Mile high? Does that mean you are from Denver? That's where I'm from too, so welcome!

There's a few of us here on the board. :)
I work downtown, but live in Henderson/Brighton area. I love it here and have lived in the Denver Metro area my whole life.

Neat, I used to live in the west side of Denver, now I live near Ken Caryl/Littleton border. I havent found anyone who makes soap that I know of here, nice to see Im not the only one :D

Neat, I used to live in the west side of Denver, now I live near Ken Caryl/Littleton border. I havent found anyone who makes soap that I know of here, nice to see Im not the only one :D

Oh there's so many. Even if not on this or other forums, all you have to do is go to a craft show and you will run into quite a few of us. We're everywhere! HA

I've been soaping since 2003. Chandling since 1997. In fact just had my 20 year anniversary the first part of November. :)

Howdy from Lone Tree! From Ken Caryl, hop on C470 east to Yosemite, near Park Meadows Mall, head south about 3 miles and that's where I am.
Welcome.gif

Latest posts

Back