Masculine scent experiment

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kchaystack

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is my first attempt from yesterday. Not what I wanted, but I like it. And I won't complain about the scent! It's BB lavender and cedar FO with pepperment EO at a 2:1 ratio.

I'll post my other soap later, it is not quite ready to come out of the mold.

1425823365259.jpg

1425823375859.jpg

Great soaps. I liked the camouflage effect of the first and blue sky and clouds in your second soap.

These look great! My favorite FO so far is BB lavendar and cedar. I don't like lavendar, but this combination shows how combing fragrances can change the overall scent. It's a great unisex scent. I dont have many FO's, and am getting really bored with what I do have. Need to purchase more. If anyone has any favorites they'd like to share, please do.mi usually look for well behaving ones. I'm too new at this to worry about them acting up.thanks for sharing your pics! I do have some peppermint FO that I've never used. Adding to the lavendar cedar must be a great blend! Does peppermint ever burn or sting, well...delicate parts?

These look great! My favorite FO so far is BB lavendar and cedar. I don't like lavendar, but this combination shows how combing fragrances can change the overall scent. It's a great unisex scent. I dont have many FO's, and am getting really bored with what I do have. Need to purchase more. If anyone has any favorites they'd like to share, please do.mi usually look for well behaving ones. I'm too new at this to worry about them acting up.thanks for sharing your pics! I do have some peppermint FO that I've never used. Adding to the lavendar cedar must be a great blend! Does peppermint ever burn or sting, well...delicate parts?

Yes, peppermint EO can cause a tingle... But it depends on how sensitive you are to it. I have never had a problem with it. Its usage rate is pretty low anyway. a little goes a long way

Back