Hellooooooo

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jade-15

Reaction score
Hi there...
Thought I would introduce myself as it seems to be the 'done thing'.
I'm from Qld, Australia and I made my first batch of CP goats milk soap last year sometime. I did nothing for over a year but just recently I have gotten into soap making again and have made a few batches, and spend a lot of time online drooling over the wonderful creations everyone else has made!

So far I'm just a lurker on this site, as most of my questions have already been asked and answered on here! And I want to apologise (in advance) if I end up being one of those people who post in 3 year old threads... I tend to search for something, read the thread and then ask another question before I realise when it was posted!!

Ok... think that's all there is about me :)

Hello and welcome! :wave:

I second CaraBou's comment. There is some a lot of info and it's easy to forget about it over time. It's not a problem to bring up older topics since it's a reminder for many of us (okay, maybe just for me :roll: ) and helpful for newer members.

I want to apologize (in advance) if I end up being one of those people who post in 3 year old threads... I tend to search for something, read the thread and then ask another question before I realise when it was posted!!
Welcome! And thank you for swirling up the old posts. There is so much valuable info buried deep in the mold - a fresh cut really shows it off again!
I second CaraBou's comment. There is a lot of info and it's easy to forget about it over time. It's not a problem to bring up older topics since it's a reminder for many of us (okay, maybe just for me :roll: ) and helpful for newer members.

Happy to see others agree with me... there's so much valuable info buried in old posts that I think it's a good thing to take "necro-posting" off the banned list -- especially for the Newbies' sake.

2¢ Worth.gif

Latest posts

Back