Does anyone sell their soap ......

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silvercb67

Reaction score
that has been over colored. Producing colored bubbles. I saw on etsy that someone was selling some & suggested not using with white wash cloth.

that has been over colored. Producing colored bubbles. I saw on etsy that someone was selling some & suggested not using with white wash cloth.

I sell one on Etsy that is black black black and will produce gray lather and stain washcloths (tho not faces). I just state that it will stain and to use an old washcloth you don't care about. It's my best seller.

I have one FO that I love, and my best friend loves it, so much that I'm going to make it part of my regular line. However, it is a beer soap and between the sugars in the beer and the FO itself, the soap is the color of dark chocolate and the lather is brown. I don't add ANY colorant to it to get it that dark either. I would have to use a BUNCH of TD to lighten it. I did the first batch as HP. Second batch is CP and currently curing but if the lather turns out the same brown, I'm just going to warn people about it. If it doesn't sell, oh well, means there's that much more soap for my BFF hehehe

Latest posts

Back