Aromatherapist Certification

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moodymonday

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm currently a pre-med student looking into becoming a certified aromatherapist. Are there any programs that are particularly reputable/recommended? I live in the Seattle area but have not been successful in finding a program locally. I was also debating online courses so I could maintain a job and work on my pre-med degree. I'm looking for a one to two year course. Do those of you who have certifications have any recommendations?

The one I most strongly recommend is a Canadian one out of Vancouver that is well recognized and does the on-line training. West Coast Institute of Aromatherapy....

Thank you! I'm on their website now looking at their courses and prices and such. I'm having a friend of mine ask a few of her friends about what they did for their certification.

i would also like to know a good certification school that does not cost too much. feedback on schools would also be nice.

Latest posts

Back