Nag Champa

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Avalon

Reaction score
Who makes the best? I used to get mine from From Nature with Love, but I'm reluctant to purchase anything from them because I've found the quality of their FOs to have declined in recent years. I want one that's strong and smells like the old "head shops" of my younger days :)

TIA

x

just an update on the nag champa soap i made. tho not really impressed with f/o oob or in freshly made soap, as the soap cures the scent just keeps deepening and getting better by the day!

the soap is about 3 weeks old and it has that heavy incense "head shop" aroma.

on a scale of 1-10 i'd have it give it at least a 9. :D

i will definitely soap this again. no acceleration-discolors but i added a little dark chocolate mica anyway to deepen color. i used 1 oz ppoil, but i like this scent strong!

tho i've only tried 6-7 f/o's from peak, every one has turned out well.

i like their asian sandalwood and the eucalyptus, too.

i really like peak, nag champa is next on my list, i really liked the lemon pound cake and wild mt honey, not so much the oatmeal mlik and honey, too food like?

Thanks for the info. I decided to give FNWL another chance. It just arrived and I'm very disappointed. OOB it smells quite different from what I used to get from them. It's not unpleasant, just not what I remember, and loved. I'm going to soap it to see if it morphs in CP.

I'm bumping this old thread.

I love the real Sai Baba Nag Champa incense, so does my husband. I've been disappointed with many Nag Champa-type scents. I am wondering if the Peak (or any other brand) smells like the Sai Baba Nag Champa incense?

Latest posts

Back