November 2017 - 1920's Theme Challenge

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am humbled and honored to be recognized among those other winning soaps! Dibbles, your soap was as beautiful as your story behind it.....CaraBou, I'm thrilled to be tied with your soap that I'm so jealous of......and SunRiseArts, I can't believe you were hesitant to enter that gorgeous specimen of soapistry! Thanks all! Bring on December!!!!

Thank you, again, Saponista, for hosting!

Last edited:
Thank you so much!! This soap was truly a labor of love, and making it brought so many wonderful memories to mind.

Jewels, I loved how you worked out how to create an art deco design. It was gorgeous. CaraBou - outstanding work, with a stellar result. Sun Rise - quit second guessing yourself. Your entry was so lovely.

This challenge really showcased the creativity that lives here. Well done everyone! Thank you Saponista - your soap was beautiful too!

Congratulations on a job very well done to dibbles, carabou, Jewels and Sun Rise Arts.

Congratulations to everyone else who entered as well.
Outstandingly beautiful soap by everyone.

Congratulations to places 1 and 2, and I cannot believe it I was nominated! THANK YOU! I feel like a kid on Christmas morning!

:dancingsanta:

Congrats dibbles, jewels and SunRise! I am flabbergasted by your soaps -- all very unique, thoughtful and perfectly done. And so many others, too! I'm sorry there weren't more ties, as the tallies must have been close all the way down the line.

Congratulations to everyone! Those were some amazing soaps!!
This was such a fun challenge :)

Back