Natural Deodorant

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Triquetra

Reaction score
I've designed a natural deodorant that is being tested. I'd like to name it Smell Less or No Smell but have the words in Gaelic/Celtic.

If you were the customer - would you buy a deodorant that has it named in a different language or has the word smell in it?

IE: boladh níos lú with smell less under it
OR
aon bholadh with no smell

I don't know if I would buy it if I couldn't pronounce it, regardless of what it meant :-? I think I'd also prefer a name in the positive, rather than using "no" or "less" which are in the negative. Just my thought, and I failed my marketing class at college. Is it Scots or Irish Gaelic?

If I can't tell what a product is by reading the label then I'm not going to buy it because I would have no idea what it is for or how to use it.

I finally came up with a name and nixed the Celtic / Gaelic names. Designing labels tonight and will have it ready to go (I hope) in the morning! My creativity failed on me today on this, I guess I needed a break from work for a bit. :)

Thank you for your input, I really appreciate it.

I've simply called it zero. parabens, aluminum and propylene glycol plus no testing on animals!

Back