Nag Champa FO?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ToniS.

Reaction score
I've tried several Nag Champa FO but none of them come close to the India Satya Sai Baba Nag Champa that's sold mostly in incense or body oil form in shops and on the internet. I've had quite a few requests but just can't duplicate :cry:......
Brambleberry advertises their FO as a Satya Sai Baba Nag Champa and I'm wondering if "anyone" has used this specific oil and if so, what do you think? TIA
300.JPG

Last edited:
I received a sample from BB, but didn't like it well enough to use in soap. I really like the one from WSP, I always have people asking for it, but it will turn your soap brown for sure. It is good and strong, I have some that is over 6 months old and still as strong as the day I made it. I made a WSP Nag Champa beer soap with black lager and no beer smell.
It is a smell that brought back memories as soon as I opened the bottle, weird but this smelled exactly like what I was hoping for, to me just like the incense.

I've tried several Nag Champa FO but none of them come close to the India Satya Sai Baba Nag Champa that's sold mostly in incense or body oil form in shops and on the internet. I've had quite a few requests but just can't duplicate :cry:......
Brambleberry advertises their FO as a Satya Sai Baba Nag Champa and I'm wondering if "anyone" has used this specific oil and if so, what do you think? TIA
300.JPG
If you send me your addy I will send you perfume strip with B&B's nag champa on it. Don't think you can pm yet so send it to this email silverdeuce @ live.com remember to remove spaces, I did not want to create a link

Thank You for the input ladies!! I'll have to try WSP because I don't want to bother with mixing different oils. Thanks again :)

Nag Champa is one of my favorite scents. I've tried several, BB's included....didn't like them. Then I tried the one from WSP. Love it, and so do my customers!

Latest posts

Back