Last Great Cakes Soap Challenge

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dibbles

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you have thought about entering the Amy Wardens Soap Challenge Club, December will be your last chance. It was a bit of a bucket list item for me to work up the nerve to enter a soap on such a public platform. Amy has recently added a new wholesale account to her business, and no longer has the time to devote to these challenges. Everyone who enters a soap will receive a $10 off shipping coupon and a 10% discount code and 'special mystery prize' from Majestic Mountain Sage. The challenge theme is 'straight lines'.

Taking part in the challenges here on SMF gave me the confidence to try the soap club challenges. I don't know what the plans for December are here, but last year there was a (well deserved) December break for the hosts. December is an extremely busy month for many people.

Just passing this along for those who might be interested. Registration is open until December 4th.
https://soapchallengeclub.com/current-challenge/

It's kinda sad - the end of an era. Those challenges have been an amazing conduit for creativity. I hope she keeps the archives up.

I entered only twice, mainly because they were way bigger than my confidence. Then we got our own smaller (and free) version here, which literally came with the support of a forum. I was instantly more comfortable, and I just stayed with our challenges. And no room for regret -- I've learned so much, and have been floored watching other members develop too.

I am inspired to join the last GCSW challenge despite limited time in a busy month. I hope it will be a very big event with unprecedented talent around the globe. Hats off to Amy! And also to Brambleberry and Majestic Mountain Sage for their incentive to ALL who post pics in this very last GCSW challenge. No fat chances in this one!

Just an addition for the omission above - BB will be giving the $10 off shipping.

Last edited:
Wow, just looking through the page with all the past challenges, so much talent and so many tutorials! I'll be looking at those for a while, so much inspiration there. Thank you for sharing, and it truly is sad that it's ending.

Back