Booth critique

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little bit of both. My logo was designed for me, and then I've been able to manipulate it as I need to create different looks and labels with it.

The table cloth I bought on Amazon.com, but there are several threads where members have made their own. I just don't know how to sew. I need to get some kind of weights on the bottom just to make it hang a little straighter when a breeze comes along.

I personally like a simple display. The fancy one with all the props are pretty to look at but miserable to actual shop at. I want a nice clear view of what I'm buying without having to look behind and besides a bunch of decorations.

The soap stands in my area are even simpler then yours. A few rows of unlabled and unwrapped soaps, very often without any ingredient info. The few people who do label, keep it to a absolute minimum.

The table cloth I bought on Amazon.com, but there are several threads where members have made their own. I just don't know how to sew. I need to get some kind of weights on the bottom just to make it hang a little straighter when a breeze comes along.

They sell things that help, for the life of me I cannot remember what they are called though. They look like a metal-clippy-claw-thingamabob-with-a-weight. You could probably DIY one.

that was clear as mud...

Go to Amazon and type in "tablecloth clips". There are many different kinds. You can also have someone sew a small metal chain in the hem for you to weight it down.

Go to Amazon and type in "tablecloth clips". There are many different kinds. You can also have someone sew a small metal chain in the hem for you to weight it down.

Gah! Tablecloth Clips!!!! I really should start taking ginko biloba if only I could remember to do so.

Latest posts

Back