My first cupcake soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godschild

Reaction score
Hi. Today I will be making my first cupcake soaps. I was only able to find regular cupcake liners and small piping bags. Does anyone use something else for piping bags that will withstand the heat and lye? I searched the forum and couldn't find where anyone used anything else.
On a side note, I received my plans for my new soap cutter that I ordered off ebay. Now I'm going shopping for angle and flat iron so I can commence to welding it. I'm so excited! It calls for using threaded rod and nuts to hold 25 feet of stainless steel fishing wire .02. I was wondering if anyone has made this cutter and used guitar tuners and wire instead. I think I would like that better. Do yall think it would work using that instead?
One last thing, I am out of love spell fo. Does anyone know where I can buy it cheaper than $25?

Last edited:
you can use those cheap, disposable piping bags. just make sure you soap cool, otherwise a bursting bag is your friend. ditch the small ends, you're better off with wilton 1 or 2.

Thanks yall. I bought a set of 3 tip Wiltons that had a 1 in it. I can't remember the other 2 sizes. The only bags they had were really small. Going to another walmart tomorrow to see if they have any that are any bigger.

Latest posts

Back