Need some help and a little generosity of time

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ad213812

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm new to the community so be gentle :D I've been milling around the forum for a couple of months now with a view to getting my act together with regards to making soaps as purdy as some of the ones I've seen on here.

As well as working like a dog, in my spare time I am also a student and I was hoping that some of you might be kind enough to help me out.

This semester I'm studying virtual/online communities to determine what sustains and makes a vc successful. So to help with my research I've made a small survey (9 questions) and it would be much appreciated if as many of you as possible could take 5 minutes to fill it in. There is no personal information required and I'm not monitoring IP addresses or anything else sinister.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RDDMTF8

You can sleep sound in the knowledge that you are help a fellow (would be)soaper, get a better a job so she can have more spare time to make soaps to brighten her world :D

Hey everyone,
Thank you soooo much for filling out the survey. The response has been great and I'm sure I will be the swotiest swot pants in swotty town:eek:) The survey will be running for about another 3 weeks so there's still plenty of time if anyone else wants to, to fill it in. (hint hint)

Once the results are sorted and the report is handed in (Christmas time) I would be more than happy to share the results with anyone who is interested. There is no personal information so nobody's privacy will be compromised.

One of the reasons that the results will be so useful is that this community could be classified as a Community of Practice and this is the only COP that I have posted the survey in. So the results will really offer a good opportunity to compare what, if any, differences community members look for when joining different types of communities.

So a huge THANK YOU to everyone for helping me out. I really do appreciate it. :D

Thank you soooooo much to eveyone who has filled in me little survey. The response has been great and will hopefully go a long way to helping me get a good grade on this particular piece of work. However it will be open for another week or so, so if anyone else wants to fill it in please feel free to do so.

But to all those that have already been kind enough to help
THANK YOU :D

Hello,
I will most definitely share the results with you when all the data has been processed. Do you want to see the full report or just the survey results? :?:

Latest posts

Back