What new tutorials would you like to see??

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
babygirl said:
I would love to see a tut on lip balms and sugar scrubs. I would love to learn how to make sugar scrubs like the ones on this site here http://www.sugarcandiebeautybar.com/ I love their scrubs.

That is a festive site. It's very creative what they've done with the scrubs.

You can do similar scrubs. Just use a foaming bath whip base and add in extra oils plus colorants and fragrances. If you check out their ingredient list and compare it to foaming bath whip, you'll understand what I mean. :wink:

http://www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com/Pr ... +Bath+Whip

tasha said:
Mayren, I saw on the original thread that you said someone needs to apologize to you, do they know who they are? Maybe they don't know they offended you! (it wasn't me, was it?!)

...and I hope it wasn't me!!?!

Sweet! Thanks for the ideas and suggestions!
I am going to take everyones ideas into account for sure! I will be compiling a master list and either make/find&request use of the tutorials everyone wants to see

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

about the whole Mayren thing.... Might just be me but I think sometimes people just need to grow a set of friggin BALLS and stop getting their feelings hurt over some BS (I mean...I love you all but this is an online community and I have a life, so if someone says something messed up or whatever.. Im like whatever, its online.. not "real" life and dismiss it as such)..., no idea what happened... dont much care to tell you the truth, if I tried to keep track of all the drama on the forum my head would explode.

sorry if that was a lil brash but just had to say it ..

Its a great idea and Im going to try the idea myself and write my own tutorial/pics, so fret not... the info is not lost ;)

:D

8)

IanT said:
I am going to take everyones ideas into account for sure! I will be compiling a master list and either make/find&request use of the tutorials everyone wants to see

about the whole Mayren thing.... Might just be me but I think sometimes people just need to grow a set of friggin BALLS and stop getting their feelings hurt over some BS (I mean...I love you all but this is an online community and I have a life, so if someone says something messed up or whatever.. Im like whatever, its online.. not "real" life and dismiss it as such)..., no idea what happened... dont much care to tell you the truth, if I tried to keep track of all the drama on the forum my head would explode.

Its a great idea and Im going to try the idea myself and write my own tutorial/pics, so fret not... the info is not lost ;)

8)

I like what you said.

IanT said:

8)

Please do not post my recipe or method on this forum or in it's
tutorial section. I do not allow it.

Thank you everyone for your suggestions for what tutorials you would like to see, I will be glad to acquire permission from the respective authors of such tutorials if I can find some that are quality-written.

Some of you have contacted me through PM and expressed a desire to write some of them and you are more than welcome to it! The tutorials will be displayed at SMFtutorials.com and if you have a banner, blog or other business I would be happy to provide forever-free advertising (and links to each respective online venue) on the page your tutorial is displayed on along with a blurb that credits you as the author of your work. See the site for examples of how I credit the respective authors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back