What new tutorials would you like to see??

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IanT

Freemason, Maker, Father, Mover & Shaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What new tutorials would you like to see on SMF Tutorials?

We will be adding more tutorials shortly and if anyone would like to see any in particular or would like to submit a tutorial:idea: please either post in this thread or email: [email protected]

Thaaaaaaaaaaaank you ! :)

a creative way to deal with scraps or shreds of soap after we trim them..
and maybe how to re-batch..

I'm really interested in seeing how it's done with the shreds...we all have tons of shreds around! Well....I do anywho.

I'm working on a better liquid soap tute. And also how to formulate your own recipe...so you can use those when I'm done.

Ohhhhh!!! Cream soap would be awesome! I've tried it once and it was a total bomb...I just gave up. Maybe someone has tackled it and can do a tutorial for it.

I want to see:
* how to make sugar scrub cubes with CP (omg I just figured out how to make these this morning but I definitely won't steal Mayren's thunder, if she wants to make a tutorial for it then I say go for it!)
CREAM!!! SOAP!!!!
how to make a lotion or body butter
or how to formulate your own lotion (using more common ingredients like e-wax and not some crazy off the wall stuff unless necessary).

If you are looking for ideas...
* lip balm
* solid lotion bars
* balms
lotions
making eo blends
ice candles
... I'll think this over and get back to you. lol

I might be able to help you with a tutorial if you want? I'm scared to say this...! I've never done it before! But I can try if you want. I put a star by the ones I know how to do.

tasha said:
I want to see:
* how to make sugar scrub cubes with CP (omg I just figured out how to make these this morning but I definitely won't steal Mayren's thunder, if she wants to make a tutorial for it then I say go for it!)
CREAM!!! SOAP!!!!
how to make a lotion or body butter
or how to formulate your own lotion (using more common ingredients like e-wax and not some crazy off the wall stuff unless necessary).

If you are looking for ideas...
* lip balm
* solid lotion bars
* balms
lotions
making eo blends
ice candles
... I'll think this over and get back to you. lol

I might be able to help you with a tutorial if you want? I'm scared to say this...! I've never done it before! But I can try if you want. I put a star by the ones I know how to do.

Oh Tash! EO blending...please!!!!!

Ian, Mike had a good laundry soap tutorial a while back. Maybe you could find that.

sorry - no longer allowing my recipe on this forum.
PM only on this forum if you wish to discuss.

Mayren- that is awesome! seems the community has called out to you for your excellent work!

Where did you post your methods? (I fear ive lost the link to the thread in the multitudes of posts on the forum)

EDIT wait... Im a doof I found it !! How did I miss that thread!!! beautiful!!!)...

.......and would you allow the tutorial to be added to the SMF tutorials directory?

Anyone who wants to contribute receives free advertising on the site, I can link to your business, homepage or any other associated link you like to draw more traffic to your endeavors... you of course would be credited as the author on the page etc....

Anyone who wants to contribute can either contact me through this thread, PM, or by emailing [email protected]

I have a few I am going to be cataloging in the next few days so I will keep everyone posted on updates! I am also adding more items to the FAQ!

Mayren, I saw on the original thread that you said someone needs to apologize to you, do they know who they are? Maybe they don't know they offended you! (it wasn't me, was it?!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back