Furrrrr Babies!!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! We have funny fur babies so they inspire me. We have a lot of jokes about them.

Here's my fun loving, ball obsessed Scully with his favorite human, my son Nick:

scullybaby-2.jpg

babyscully-1.jpg

I love the look on his face in the first pic. It looks like he's looking at you and wondering about you. :lol: He also looks very intelligent.

Amanda....he's a labradoodle. He recently got a haircut and now looks more like a black lab. He's a sweetie through and through....

and Hazel, he was doing that head tilt that dogs do in that first pic that is soooo darn cute, that "what are you talkin about????" look, I just had to get it on film. Also, he may LOOK intelligent but I have yet to see any of it.....he's just sort of a happy go lucky, doesn't have a clue, ball obsessed and loving cutie. :D

Ramses & Boris
IMG_0371-1.jpg
IMG_0227-1.jpg

Daddy Pito with his son Boris
IMG_0451.jpg

My baby girl Charlie. She's 1.5 now and I'm totally in love with her. She's energetic, happy and has a great sense of humor :D
IMG_0052.jpg
IMG_0026.jpg

Awwww, love your babies!!!!!
Cutie pies chocolate muffins furry cheeks... love them :)

Here are my babies:
Bentz, a lovely and caring and extremely smart alsacian we found 2 years ago abandonned on a construction site:
100_5746.JPG

When we found him he weighed about half of his current weight and was so weak he couldn't stand.
100_5757.JPG
100_5908.JPG

This is my baby girl Dusty. We found her about a year and a half ago hiding under a car in a parking lot all covered in mud and dust (that's how she got her name):
100_5979.JPG
100_5987.JPG

And this is her best friend Lucky :) We found him lurking around the parking lot exit of a large supermarket a few months after we found her. He almost got hit by a car but was lucky enough
to get out of it without a scratch ... and that's how he got his name :)
100_6012.JPG
100_6013.JPG

mari :)

soapbuddy said:
What pretty furbabies Mari! Your dog reminds me of a dog named Rin Tin Tin who was in a movie.

That's exactly what I thought of! Especially with those backgrounds...

So cute, Mari!

Dagmar...you're babies are cute. I don't think I've seen a cat with that brown color before.

Sibi- that's what I thought he might be! I love labradoodles!

PrairieCraft said:
My guess is Abyssinian. :?:

:D
That's right; abyssinians have great characters, very intelligent, outgoing, curious and affectionate.
The other two are british shorthairs, and although those two are a bit timid and calm, Ramses brings a lot of energy to all the other (furry) family members.

If I were to pick my fave breeds those 2 would be at the top. Gorgeous animals. DH doesn't want a cat and with the 2 dogs already, I haven't pushed it.

OMG, I just found this thread and they're all so cute I can't stand it!!! I wish we could have a cat again (middle granddaughter deathly allergic), but we're happy with our 2 canine babies. Well, the chi isn't a baby any more...she's getting up there. We rescued the Dandie last February. She was abandoned at the shelter in the middle of the night riddled with fleas and severely underweight. It took about 3 weeks for her to connect with us. Now she's a great dog. Avatar is a better pic of our chi than I can take.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Cuties, Dubnica! The makeup of a Dandie Dinmont (our Maggie) isn't really known because the original breeder kept it a secret, so we had a DNA test done. Our vet said the general consensus was a mix of Dacshund and Lhasa Apso or Shih-tzu, and he was spot on. The DNA test came back equal parts Dacshund and Lhasa with less than 10% Shih-Tzu, so naturally I think your babies are adorable!

Back